At ISC suspension, we not only manufacture and install coilover systems for a wide range of car models, we also provide services to our customers! From alignments to vacuum filling we provide a variety of services at our shop! Below you can read about our services offered with detailed information about each service.
Shock Dyno Service
Our shock dyno service consists of oil, seals, dyno testing and labor. This service is great for coilovers that have been used regularly and need a bit of love and maintenance! A shock dyno test essentially examines how the dampening force of a shock changes with shaft velocity.
Vacuum Fill Service
We use a Adreani Vacuum Fill Machinem for all of our vacuum fill services. Each vacuum fill consists of filling the damper with oil. The goal with this service is to insure the shock is completely bled and then filled. Some vacuum fill services simply drain and fill the shock by hand which leaves air in the shock. This air inside the shock causes cavitation, foaming, damper noise, as well as oxidization which prematurely ages the oil. By using the Adreani Vacuum filling machine, the process is quick, clean, and provides a perfectly filled shock as the end product!
Our shock rebuild service includes the following:
- Brand New Shaft (using default custom option of your choice)
- Full cleaning of coilovers
- Full disassembly and reassembly
- Anti-Seize application
- Full inspection of bolt on parts (and replacement of what is needed, additional parts not included in price listed above ) Parts Pricing for ISC – http://iscsuspension-na.com/store/#!/~/category/id=6686589&offset=0&sort=normal
To view all of our rebuild packages visit the following link: Coilover Rebuild Packages
Our custom valving service includes the following:
- Cleaning of Coilovers
- Optional Piston Upgrades (linear or Digressive)
- New Valves/Revalve To Custom Spec
- New Amsoil Oil
- Nitrogen Recharge
- Replace Seals/Any Other Needed Components
- Shock Dyno Each Damper (results provided)
At ISC Suspension we provide alignments in the following packages and prices:
- Free Alignment Checks!
- Standard Alignments- $89.99
- Front Wheel Alignments- $59.99
- Performance Alignments- $125.00
- Performance Alignments & Coilover Install (ISC) – $350
- Read more about our alignment services here: ISC Alignments
Our corner balancing packages and prices are as follows:
- $75.00 Per Hour (using our products or brand)
- $95.00 Per Hour (using your products or other brands)