At ISC suspension, we not only manufacture and install coilover systems for a wide range of car models, we also provide services to our customers! From coilover rebuilds to vacuum filling we provide a variety of services at our warehouse. Below you can read about our services offered with detailed information about each service.
Shock Dyno Service
Our shock dyno service consists of oil, seals, dyno testing and labor. This service is great for coilovers that have been used regularly and need a bit of love and maintenance! A shock dyno test essentially examines how the dampening force of a shock changes with shaft velocity.
Vacuum Fill Service
We use an Adreani Vacuum Fill Machine for all of our vacuum fill services. Each vacuum fill consists of filling the damper with oil. The goal with this service is to insure the shock is completely bled and then filled with oil. Some vacuum fill services simply drain and fill the shock by hand which leaves air in the shock. This air inside the shock causes cavitation, foaming, damper noise, as well as oxidization which prematurely ages the oil. By using the Adreani Vacuum filling machine, the process is quick, clean and provides a perfectly filled shock as the end product.
Our shock rebuild service includes the following:
- Brand new shaft (using custom option of your choice)
- Full cleaning of coilovers
- Full disassembly and reassembly
- Anti-Seize application
- Full inspection of bolt on parts and replacement of what is needed (additional parts not included in price)
Parts pricing for replacement parts found HERE
To view all of our rebuild packages visit the following link: Coilover Rebuild Packages
Our custom valving service includes the following:
- Cleaning of coilovers
- Optional piston upgrades (linear or digressive)
- New valves/revalve to custom spec
- New Amsoil oil
- Nitrogen recharge
- Replace seals/any other needed components
- Shock dyno each damper (results provided)