Triple S Spring ID65 160MM 10K
ISC Triple S Upgraded Coilover Springs
For many applications the default coilover spring that comes with your coilovers (regardless of brand) will work well, and suit many users just fine. But for some an upgraded coilover spring is a great option; whether you are looking for increased comfort and spring stroke, or want a custom spring rate and enhanced handling performance � the Triple S coilover springs are a great choice to improve the performance of any coilover brand on the market.
Our Triple S Coilover springs are made of TS2000 (with a tensile strength of 2000 MPA), as opposed to a traditional coilover spring which is usually SAE9254 (1800 MPA). This specially developed material allows us to manufacture springs in a unique method which yields a product with more usable stroke that is both lighter in weight, and offers increased ride quality and durability than almost any other coilover spring on the market. Sold in pairs.
Summary of Features:
- Increased Stroke- better performance
- Increased Ride Quality- even when using the same spring rate as your other springs
- Light Weight- up to 20% lighter than your regular coilover springs
- Increased Spring Rate Consistency
- Higher Quality Material/ Construction Process
- Reduced Roll Angle (VBOX Data)