Which Coilover is Best for You?
When searching for new car parts, especially new suspension bits, you might find yourself up until 2am deep in the internet, lost and confused. We want to make it simple and give you a quick breakdown of the two different options of coilovers we offer to help ease your mind knowing you’ll get exactly what you want
N1: The N1 is our premier coilover. By opting for the “N1” variant, you will enjoy the features of pillow-ball and thrust bearing technology, as well as having an adjustable camber plate! Now what exactly does this mean and how would it benefit you?
- Pillowball: Allows the coilover to adjust itself to the proper angles when aligning the car
- Thrust bearing: Reduces “spring bind”, a common issue in other coilovers that sometimes creates a pinging sound when the coilovers are loaded under the weight of the car while turning, and not allowing the spring to turn freely
- Camber plate: An awesome tool to have when trying to dial in an aggressive alignment, clear your fenders to run wheels and tires that are not OEM specs, track/autox applications, and more!
N1 Camber plate assembly – Read more here: https://iscsuspension-na.com/isc-n1-coilovers/
Basic: Our basic top plate option is an awesome option for people looking to get still an amazing coil over on a budget. These coilovers, do not come with our thrust bearings, pillow-ball or camber plate top mounts, however, they will still function the same as our N1’s in every other way!
Basic top plate assembly – Read more here: https://iscsuspension-na.com/isc-basic-coilovers/
The good news is, the top plates are the only factor in determining a price difference between the two! Both options still share:
- Adjustable ride height separate from spring pre-load (ride quality will remain the same at all heights)
- 3 Damper valving options (Comfort, Sport, Track)
- Custom spring lengths and rates to dial in your ride
- Fully rebuildable construction, spare parts can be purchased directly through us
- Limited Lifetime Warranty!
Why is it Important to Properly Align Your Suspension?
Monotube Vs Twin-Tube – What is the Difference? What is Better?
What is an Air Cup and How Do they Work?
BMW X-Drive Coilovers & Suspension
ISC Suspension Valving Options: Which One is Right for You?
SWIFT Springs; Optional Upgrade for many ISC Coilovers
Product Feature: ISC 240SX Rear TOE ARM
How to Setup a Drift Car – Proper Drift Settings
Triple S Coilover Springs – Does it Make a Difference?
What is the Best Coilover Ride Height for My Car?
ISC V3.1 Rear Adjustable Control Arms
Upgrades to Consider when Installing Coilovers
Should I install coilovers on my car?
What is the purpose of adjustable end links and how do they relate to my coilovers?
Difference between ISC N1 and Basic, which to choose?